It’s more than ensuring we commit to our legal obligations under the Equality Act. It’s about aspiring to build diverse and inclusive teams where everyone is welcome and feels a sense of belonging. We value different perspectives and experiences and recognise the importance this plays in driving innovation and success.
We are Committed to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
Our latest openings
TECHNICAL SALES ENGINEER
Eclipse Magnetics are looking to recruit a Technical Sales Engineer to join their FBR (Foreign Body Removal) team. This is an exciting role offering the successful candidate great levels of variety, challenges, and opportunity to drive this area of Eclipse Magnetics.
Reporting directly to the FBR General Sales Manager, the Sales Engineer will be responsible for growing sales of our well-established range of foreign body removal (FBR) / filtration equipment into Food, Pharmaceutical, Chemical and General Engineering industries.
A full job specification can be requested from the HR Department.
To be considered for this role applicants must have:
- Ideally, a formal engineering qualification, although knowledge is more important to us than qualification
- Experience working within one or more of the following industry sectors is preferred: -
- OEM Equipment Sales
- Magnetic Solution Selling
- Food Industry
- Powder Processing Technologies
- Experience of managing a budget, KPIs and strategy planning
- Experience of selling to large end users, agents and system integrators in a manufacturing / process setting
- Previous experience working within a similar role, selling capital equipment
- Good commercial / industrial knowledge
- Experience of prospecting, closing and growing business accounts
- Ability to meet deadlines with efficient time and workload management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent Computer skills, with experience using the full Microsoft Office package
What behaviours we are looking for:
- Service driven with first class customer service skills
- Excellent communication (both written & verbal) / interpersonal skills to interact successfully at all levels
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Self-confident with the ability to adjust to fast changing business conditions
- A good organiser with the ability to work under pressure
- Persuasive with good negotiating skills
- Result oriented / target driven with proven sales track record
In addition, to be considered for this role applicants must be in possession of a full driving licence.