From complex hi-tech communication equipment to everyday household items, we are surrounded by magnets in our daily lives. They are vital components of most technology or mechanical based equipment. Unsung heroes that make our lives easier, more efficient & more secure.
If you want to understand the basics of magnetism, need to know more about the different types of magnet materials or are just simply curious, register for this short webinar today.
Here's what you'll learn:
- How & where was magnetism discovered?
- What different magnet materials are available?
- What makes a magnet magnetic?
- Do different magnet materials perform differently?
- What are magnetic poles, field & circuits?
- Some health & safety tips when handling magnets