The maintenance of metalworking fluid is absolutely essential to prevent the ill health of people working in machine workshops. It’s also a legal requirement from the Health & Safety, covered under The Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 2002 (COSHH).
Find out how to correctly & safely maintain your metalworking fluids to protect your employees and comply with the law in our latest webinar.
Here's what you'll learn:
- An overview of the risks of metalworking fluids
- How to meet the latest guidelines from the United Kingdom Lubricants Association (UKLA)
- What causes them to deteriorate and why?
- How can your business stay compliant with Health & Safety Laws (COSHH)
- How to protect your machinist operators from skin & respiratory conditions
- The best ways to maintain metalworking fluids correctly & safely