One of the greatest challenges to food processors is ensuring maximum safety of the end product. Failure to control contamination risks personal harm, scrappage, and recall costs. Understanding the risks and installing effective preventative measures is vital. Magnetic Separators are a key component to protect against ferrous contamination. During this short Webinar, you will find out exactly how Magnetic Separation can help your business.
Here's what you'll learn:
- Why it’s important to have an HACCP system
- Magnetic Separators – What are they? How do they work?
- What type of ingredients do Separators protect?
- Key considerations when choosing a Separator
- Typical HACCP installation points
- What Separator options are available?